Changes to UA Health Plan
Resource to more information provided by UA
UAS staff and faculty have been receiving written and digital communication from the Human Resource Benefits department from the University of Alaska on substantial changes to the UA Health Plan effective July 1, 2011. The UA benefits web page has web links to communications sent out by their office.
- FY12 Health Care Memo from Beth E. Behner, Chief HR Officer--NEW
- FY12 Heath Care Plan Deductibles--NEW
- FY12 Health Care Overview--NEW
- Dependent Audit Memo from Beth E. Behner, Chief HR Officer--NEW
- FAQ on Dependent Audit--NEW
- How to Secure Personal Information for Dependent Audit--NEW
- Letter From President Gamble
If you have any questions about changes to the UA Health Plan, the UAS Personnel Office is available for clarification and consultation.