Scroll To Top

Schulte Serving as Interirm Provost

Schulte is expected to remain in the role through the 2015-2016 academic year with a hope that a new provost will be on board in early summer 2016. She will continue to return to Ketchikan periodically over the course of the academic year. In her interim role, Dr. Schulte will represent UAS in important leadership venues including Board of Regents and Summit Team meetings and Statewide Academic Council.

UAS faculty, deans and directors expressed support for this arrangement—noting Dr. Schulte’s long and distinguished career at UAS as a tenured full professor, an active researcher, and most recently a highly-effective campus director.

“I personally am very grateful for Dr. Schulte’s willingness to take on this assignment. I know that she will serve UAS well as Interim Provost. I also know that she will ensure that the good work of Ketchikan Campus faculty and staff will continue during the interim. I am committed to supporting her and Ketchikan personnel in fulfilling that expectation,” said Chancellor Rick Caulfield.

Content maintained by Webmaster.