They will be greatly missed.
UAS will experience some major transitions in leadership at the end of this academic year. The following individuals will be retiring or otherwise leaving.
- Vice Provost for Academic Affairs Carol Hedlin—retiring in August 2014
- Dean of Arts and Sciences Dr. Marsha Sousa—resigning at the end of May
- Institutional Effectiveness Manager Dr. Diane Meador—retiring in summer 2014
- Dr. Cathy Connor, Professor of Geology—retiring at the end of AY13-14
- Associate Professor Rick McDonald, Information Systems/Ketchikan—departed January 2014