How to order
Once registered, refer to the subjects, course numbers and sections on your schedule for the books you’ll need. The section number determines which location to select on the textbook website to order your books.
Textbooks for all Juneau, Ketchikan and Sitka classes are listed on a website linked to MBS Direct for on-line purchasing. Students may purchase books from MBS Direct, or their preferred provider.
Spring Semester, 2015
Contact your textbook sellers for returns and/or book buy back offers.
Fall Semester, 2014
Textbook returns are allowed for two weeks after instruction starts and require the original receipt. Check the bookstore’s current return policy, as returns on shorter classes vary.
...and want to charge books to your Financial Aid, you must first submit a voucher to the UAS Bookstore before ordering books through MBS Direct.
If you choose to use a financial aid voucher, be aware that you will not receive the voucher until after all your financial aid forms have been completed, processed, submitted, and your financial aid has been approved.
To obtain a Student Financial Aid MBS Book Voucher, follow these steps:
- Fill out the refund instruction form and send it to the Financial Aid office;
- Fill out the online book voucher form for the Bookstore
- UAS will notify MBS Direct to generate a voucher when your financial aid has been approved and is available for purchasing books;
- When your voucher is available, MBS Books will send you e-mail notification to the e-mail address you provide
- Once you receive the e-mail notification, you can then go online and order your books at MBS. Please allow for 1 week processing time after order is placed.