UAS Alumni & Friends Association Membership
There are lots of good reasons to join. Here's what's in it for you!
- The benefit of knowing your dollars will help provide scholarships and extend and enrich the educational experience for current and future UAS students
- Invitations to special events, receptions and networking opportunities
- Free UAS Alumni e-mail account
- Discounts at the UAS Bookstore on all mugs, sweatshirts and other UAS logo merchandise
- Weekend rental of recreation equipment, such as kayaks, at the Auke Bay Campus
- Access to the new recreation facility at Auke Bay valid with $100 Platinum level membership and above (separate Rec Center fees apply - see their site for details)
Remember, "the difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra."It truly does make a difference!
Each year, you can do a little extra that makes an extraordinary difference, by sending in your renewal contribution to the UAS Alumni Association.
Join as a Friend -- you do not need to be an UAS grad to become a member.
- The Rec Center has it's own set of fees. These fees are paid by anyone who wants to use the facility. Students pay for it in their semester fees. Faculty and Staff must also pay to use the facility. The fee charged to Alumni members is the same as the fees charged to Faculty and Staff.
- The Rec Center requires all users to have a "Whale Card" which is issued by Student Accounts in the Novatney Building.
- If you have a previous relationship with UAS as a student, faculty or staff member, you are already in our system, and can proceed directly to Student Accounts to get your card, once you have paid your $100 platinum membership fee.
- If you do not have a previous relationship with UAS, no worries! You just have to jump through a few more hoops so that Student Accounts can build you into their system. Those steps are detailed in the PDF associated with this link.