The Drug Free Schools Notification contains important policies and behavioral expectations associated with alcohol and drug use on campus. Contained in this annual notification you will find:
- Health risks associated with substance abuse
- Alcohol and drug counseling and treatment options
- Student and employee codes of conduct
- Campus and community resources
- Use and effects of drugs and alcohol
- Laws and penalties
For more information about Drug Free Schools, please contact the Director of the Student Resource Center.