To be accepted into and placed in Student Housing, each applicant must provide a $25 non-refundable application fee and the following documents.
Fall/Spring 2014-2015 Single Students Applicants
- 2014-2015 Single Student Housing Agreement/Application Packet
- Record of Immunizations Form
- Criminal History Form
- 2014-2015 Winter Break Agreement: Available Soon
Fall/Spring 2014-2015 Family Applicants
- 2014-2015 Family Student Housing Agreement
- Family Eligibility Criteria
- Criminal History Form - (all adults residing in household will need to complete)
Summer 2014 Single Student Applicants
Additional Housing Documents
These forms need to be filled out to cancel housing, whether you have or have not moved into UAS Student Housing.
We recommend that you submit the Application, Profile, and Deposit as soon as possible, unless you are able to submit the entire documents needed at once. Placement for Fall Applicant will happen after July 1st. All completed applications received by the housing office at that time will be placed.
Once required documents are received and you file is complete you will be placed, space permitting.
Currently, there are two instances at the University of Alaska Southeast where students must be concerned about providing current documentation showing required immunizations.
- Students who wish to live in on-campus housing at UAS must have proof of a recent negative Tuberculosis test. Additionally, they must provide evidence that they are current on their MMR series of inoculations.
- International students must provide immunization records that document a recent negative Tuberculosis test, as well showing current MMR inoculations. This must be provided to UAS prior to consideration for admission and again to the Embassy/Consulate officials when applied for a student visa.
Record of Immunizations (89Kb)