Skip to content
Scroll To Top

UAS Students

If you are a continuing student, please contact Deborah Rydman, the School Certifying Official for UAS, prior to each semester you plan to attend.

  • Please check Degree Works via UAOnline to verify that your courses align with your degree program. If you need assistance with this, please contact your Academic Advisor or Faculty Advisor. If any course substitutions need to be made, the School Certifying Official needs a copy of a document that validates this course substitution.

Content maintained by Career Services.