UAS Administrative Services
Administrative Services is composed of the organizational units committed to responsible and ethical stewardship of the University's human, physical and fiscal resources. Our programs and services support students, faculty, and staff at the University of Alaska Southeast
We strive to provide high-quality, cost-effective services that support the University of Alaska Southeast's mission of education, research, and public service while cultivating a safe and engaging environment.
The site is your gateway to the administrative, business, facilities, and financial resources provided by Administrative Services.
Links on the left side of the page will take you directly to the departments’ websites, where you will find detailed information about the services and operations that support the University.
- Staff Training (Power Point Presentation)
- FY13 Program Request Increments
- FY13 Capitial Request Increments
- FY13 Request Increments Operating Summary
- UAS Campus Facilities Master Plan
- UAS Debt Stratgey
- Budget Presentation
- Budget Flow Chart
- UAS Budget One Page: Revenue Sources
- FY12 Final Fringe Benefit Proposal
- FY11 Operating Review