Great News! The University of Alaska is pleased to announce a new and exciting online service for students. Electronic deposit of financial aid and refunds directly to your bank account is now available. Direct Deposit will allow:
- Access to your funds sooner
- No waiting for a check in the mail!
- No Waiting in line to deposit your check in your bank account
- No worry about checks lost in the mail!
- Safe and secure Ach transfer direct to your bank account!
- Receive Email notification to your University of Alaska assigned email address when refund is deposited in bank account!
- Easy to use. Enroll Online!
The initial setup is quite simple and will only have to be done once during your life as a UA student unless you change banks or decide to stop participating in your direct deposit.
You will be notified via UA e-mail when the setup is complete; when a deposit is processed; and any time you make changes to your direct deposit bank information.
To learn more about Direct Deposit, click on “Information on Direct Deposit Services” on UAOnline home page (prior to logging in to Secured Area).
To setup direct deposit and begin receiving Direct Deposits, sign on to UAOnline Secured Area, then
- Click on Student Services, Financial Aid & Account information;
- Click on Direct Deposit Services;
- Click on First time setup off direct deposit (take note of the other options available here once you have initially setup direct deposit).
- Next follow the instructions on how to enter your bank information. Be sure to confirm your account number with your bank.
- Be sure to end by clicking on “Submit” button.