Welcome to Academic Advising!
UAS academic advisors empower students to meet academic, life, and career goals through a personalized, collaborative, and reflective process. The advising partnership connects students to faculty, campus, and community resources, online and face-to-face.
Advisors can assist with a wide range of needs, including but not limited to:
- Identifying academic and career goals
- Exploring and choosing degree programs
- Helping with course selection, building a schedule, and registration
- Connecting to useful resources
- Navigating university systems
Plan to meet with your advisor every semester. All new to UAS students are required to meet with an advisor each semester until they reach 30 college credits. We recommend all students meet with their advisor.