Job Search Resources
Covid-19 Office Operations
Our offices are available for phone or video appointments. Email or call for more information. For information, please visit the UA coronavirus information website.
How Can Career Services Help You?
Resumes and Cover Letters
- Type of resume, Chronological or functional — what are they and type would be best for you?
- Cover letter — how to create a cover letter that employers will want to read
- Application navigation techniques — landmines to avoid
- How to build instant rapport with the hiring manager
- Questions to ask at the end of the interview to "knock it out of the park"
- What not to do before/during/after an interview
- Virtual interviews — how to prepare
Job Search Strategies
- How to find your dream job in a competitive market
- Networking — how to approach potential employers effectively
- Online portfolio tools that are free
- Job acceptance letter — what information is critical to include
- Thank you — how to set yourself apart from the other candidates after an interview
Need help with any of these items? Contact Career Services.