Rights and Responsibilities
Covid-19 Office Operations
Our offices are available for phone or video appointments. Email or call for more information. For information, please visit the UA coronavirus information website.
Students with disabilities at UAS have a right to:
- Equal access to all courses, programs, services and activities offered through the University.
- Individualized accommodations
- Effective Academic adjustments/aids
- All other rights available to other students at UAS
Students at UAS have a responsibility to:
- Self-identify and self-advocate
- Make reasonable requests in a timely manner
- Meet qualifications and maintain essential standards for courses, programs, and activities
- Provide appropriate documentation
- Follow University procedures