- UAS Institutional Overview Fact Sheet FY19
- UAS Fall Convocation Fact Sheet FY18
- UAS Program Fact Sheet FY18, login required
- UAS Program Assessment and Program Reviews, login required
- UAS First-Time Freshmen Fact Sheet FY18, login required
- JSD Student Preparation and UA Enrollment Fact Sheet 2019
- UAS Employee Active Assignments Fact Sheet FY18, login required
Common Data Set
The Common Data Set (CDS) is a detailed report with data presented in a common format used by most institutions of higher education to facilitate comparisons among institutions. These data are used by the College Board, Peterson's Guides, and U.S. News & World Report.
UAS Carnegie Classification
The UAS Strategic and Assessment Planning Committee reviewed the UAS self-selected Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) peer group institutions during academic year 2012-2013 and updated the list in May 2013.
The updated peer group institutions are public 4-year and above institutions similar to UAS in size (most are in the 1,000-4,999 students size category) and geographic location (Far West, Southwest, Plains, and Rocky Mountains). Data characterizing our peers is available through the National Center for Education Statistics using IPEDS IDs (the UAS ID is 102632), or from the institutions' common data sets or Institutional Research offices.
- Adams State University
- Colorado Mesa University
- Dakota State University
- Eastern Oregon University
- Great Basin College
- Northern New Mexico College
- Oglala Lakota College
- Sul Ross State University
- The University of Texas of the Permian Basin
- University of Hawaii at Hilo
In June 2017 UA Statewide Institutional Research and Budget published a report on the various peer groups for the University of Alaska System, the University of Alaska Anchorage, the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and the University of Alaska Southeast.