Beginning the Study Away Process
- Schedule a meeting with the Academic Exchange and Study Abroad Coordinator.
It is imperative to meet with the Academic Exchange and Study Abroad Coordinator. She will help you understand the differences of each program and will get you started on the right track.
- Complete the UAS mandatory preliminary application.
- Review eligibility requirements.
- Research your option.
- Meet with you academic advisor to determine how a study away option fits into your academic plan.
- Meet with Financial Aid to create a budget for your study away experience.
Where can I go?
As you research your options you will be amazed at how affordable, accessible, and varied the programs are.There is no doubt that new doors are opened, academic perspectives broadened, career possibilities enhanced, and lifetime memories created.