UAS has launched a pilot program of a Juneau campus shuttle. The service is funded from student fees and provides transportation between the Auke Lake campus, Anderson Building, Student Housing and Recreation Center. This two-year pilot is hoped to accomplish multiple goals, including:
- Improved safety for students
- Improved ability to move between classes during a short passing period
- Improves access to campus services
The shuttle runs a 30 minute loop on the hour and half-hour. The current order of stops is: Housing, Main Campus, Recreation Center, Anderson Building, Recreation Center, Main Campus, Housing.
Where is the shuttle right now?
UAS has installed a GPS in the shuttle. The best way to conect with the shuttle is through the shuttle tracker. You can see where the shuttle is in real time through a web page or smart-phone app. Visit the shuttle tracker website for more information.
Hours of Operation
- 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
- 7:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
- 7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Fall Semester 2016
- First day of operation: August 29, 2016
- Thanksgiving closure: November 24 & 25
- Last day of shuttle service: Dec 9,2016
Spring Semester 2017
- First day of operation: January 17, 2017
- Spring Break closure: March 13–17, 2017
- Last day of shuttle service: April 29, 2017