Want to see how close you are to graduating? Or what classes you still need to take? Or maybe you want to change your major and wonder which of your credits you can use?
Then DegreeWorks is the perfect program for you! DegreeWorks allows you to see the courses you have taken or have transferred in, and where they fit into your degree program. Students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisor to go over their degree audit. Academic advisors can approve some course substitutions and can help answer any questions you may have about your degree requirements.
In order to log into DegreeWorks, follow these steps:
- Go to www.uaonline.alaska.edu
- Enter your student ID number and PIN
- Click on Student Services & Account Information
- Click on DegreeWorks / Electronic Degree Audit
- Click on UAS DegreeWorks
- Once in DegreeWorks you can view your current unofficial degree audit, or;
- You can select a what-if option to look at other degree program options.
If you have any questions about how to login or use DegreeWorks, you can contact your academic advisor, or the UAS Curriculum Coordinator/Degree Specialist at 907-796-6464.
11120 Glacier Hwy(NOV 2)
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
May 6 - Aug 16th
Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm